Sunday, March 08, 2009

umerland devin last news about FOTN : Wednesday, February 25, 2009

En visualisant 2 jours après la dernière info à propos de FOTN sur le site Sumerland Devin me revient aussi sec en mémoire mon rêve fait la même nuit de la publication.

L'article : Sumerland devin last news about FOTN : Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The organizers of this year's Amphi Festival, scheduled for July 19 and 20 in Cologne, Germany, have named Fields of the Nephilim among its headliners. The full lineup looks fantastic, including Front 242, Laibach, KMFDM, QNTAL and many more. As always, before you make any expensive travel plans, let's wait and see if the official camp will confirm the gig.
Of course i twill beconfirmed as I’ve seen it in my last dream with CarlMcCoy a couple of nights ago !!

The dream shown a big grassy place with the scene slightly downwards. Fotn were making the balance in open sight, as i caught sight of this Carl came in and gave a circular look stopped in my direction but I doubt he really noticed me . Isaw also the long red drag of a coat but can’t tell who was wearing it.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home